We’re doing all that we can to keep you safe!
1) One patient in at a time- entry via doorbell only …
2) Sanitising station on arrival, including gloves, face masks, hand sanitiser and a contactless temperature check
3) Cough/Sneeze guards present,to protect patients & staff
4) Designated floor marked directional flow markers
5) Empty waiting rooms, including all reading material temporarily removed to lower any risk of infection
6) Designated staff entrance/exit with separate sanitising station to minimise risk to our patients